Week 16 post


Of the all the social media we've used in the class the one I've enjoyed using the most is Twitter. I've actually never used Twitter before, I really enjoyed how the platform is geared towards text but handles video, multiple images, and external links to things like articles extremely well. Unlike Facebook, I found Twitter to have an easy learning curve and an intuitive user interface. I would often get lost in Facebook, not knowing how to navigate the immense amount of links and menus.  

Because of its ease of use, popularity among young working professionals, and ability to seamlessly post varying types of content, I believe that Twitter is the social media platform that best integrates with my business.  

Of the tools we covered this semester I would choose to use Google Analytics, Google Ads, Mailchimp, Facebook Ads, and Twitter Ads.

I was really happy to get familiarized with Google Analytics this semester. I've made a fair amount of  websites over the past year and a half at MiraCosta but I've never been able see important analytics like bounce rate, average session duration, acquisition, and user data. I'm also grateful to have discovered Mailchimp. I had a lot of fun designing my own email for the first time, using it for my business and its monthly newsletter would be necessary. I also enjoyed learning how to create effective advertisements on the top three social media platforms. I would definitely use this information and form of advertising if I ever launch a business.

I think my business would spend a lot of time on social media marketing. I think primarily one needs to focus on developing an excellent product and brand. Then shift focus on marketing the product and brand in order to produce sales. Therefore after I create a product worth selling and an appealing brand image, I would spend a majority of time trying to get them out there.      






Comments

Popular Posts