Week 14 Post


Targeting












For targeting I chose interests and fields of study that spend a lot of time on the computer. These include software development, graphic design, gaming, and video editing. I chose this as my audience because I think it would be wise to carve out a niche for Turing Project in the creative/tech field. 

Objective

An objective is basically the reason for creating your ad or in other words your ads goal. This can be to reach people and build brand awareness, drive website traffic, increase post engagement, make a sale and much more. For my business, Turing Project, the objectives that make the most sense are Brand awareness, Traffic, Engagement, and Video views. In last weeks blog post I described why I believe all other objectives do not align with Turing Project. 

I think Brand awareness is a fitting objective because I think it is fundamental for every company and necessary for a small, not well known company.

I chose Engagement because I believe this type of ad would be a great way to increase likes, shares, and comments of my posts; for the purpose of reaching friends of those who engaged with the posts.

I chose the Traffic objective as well because getting people to go to your site allows you to supply them with much more information about your company, collect information for email marketing, and ultimately make a conversion. 

Lastly, I chose Video views because I imagine eventually creating professional, informational, and entertaining videos about the company and it's products. I believe this ad objective would be a good way to get the video out there.

Ad Screenshots

Brand Awareness














I believe this ad would be effective for its supremely visible high contrast text, minimal International Style-esque design which aligns with the motif of the business, and concise informational statement which succinctly describes what the business does and why it does it. 

Comments

Popular Posts