Week 5 Post 2: Target Market



Turing Mousepads

My target market for my mousepads is developers, video editors, graphic designers, gamers, students, minimalists, and other professionals who work mostly from a computer.

I believe my product would suit many demographics. However as my product is an accessory for a computer, I anticipate a majority of my customers would be young adult males. I assume this to be true because I believe young adult males tend to care the most about the performance and aesthetic of their computer and the accessories that make up their set ups. This may be so because of the popularity of video games and the developer profession in this demographic.


I don't assume marital status, family size, race, or religion will have much significance on my target market. However since I intend on producing a premium product, I predict those with higher incomes and education levels will be more likely to purchase my product.


My target market includes those who value minimalism and clean work environments as a way to increase the productivity of their work station.



Comments

Popular Posts